Membership Terms and Conditions
This website (“fixit-uk.co.uk") is a owned by Plan B Digital Solutions Limited ("We" or "Us").
College House, 17 King Edwards Road, London HA4 7AE
This page sets out the legal contract between Plan B Digital Limited and You. Please read these terms carefully before you agree to become a member. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then please leave the website.
We offer three membership options: Free, Basic and Premium. For a list of member benefits please visit: http://www.fixit-uk.co.uk/about-fixit-computer-services-cooperative.html
We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Transactions concluded through our website
- By becoming a member through our website, you warrant that:
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- you are at least 18 years old.
- you are an owner, operator, director or appointed representative of a UK based, IT or computer services business.
Free membership is FREE of any charge.
Basic & Premium Membership fees are detailed on our website at: https://www.fixit-uk.co.uk/about-fixit-computer-services-cooperative.html
Membership fees must be paid by direct debit.
How the contract is formed between you and us
After agreeing to become a member you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging your membership request (‘the Order’) Please note that this does not mean that your Order has been accepted. The Order constitutes an offer to us to become a member. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that your membership application has been accepted (“Email Confirmation”). The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the email Confirmation. The Contract is a rolling month to month contract and can be terminated by us at any stage.
You can cancel your membership entirely be emailing us via the contact section of the website.
When you cancel your membership all services and/or discounts that are provided to you as part of your membership, including all services and/or discounts provided by Fix IT Partners (including currently active services) will be cancelled without further notice and you must remove the FixIT logo from your website immediately.
In some cases, we accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers. The resulting legal contract is between you and that third party seller, and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party seller, which they will advise you of themselves. You should carefully review their terms and conditions applying to the transaction.
We may also provide links on our website to the websites of other companies, whether affiliated with us or not. We cannot give any undertaking that products you purchase from third party sellers through our website, or from companies to whose website we have provided a link on our website, will be of satisfactory quality, and any such warranties are DISCLAIMED by us absolutely. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. If you would like information about your legal rights you should contact your local trading standards or citizens advice bureaux. We will notify you when a third party is involved in a transaction, and we may disclose your personal information related to that transaction to the third party seller.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, including the database rights and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
We shall have no hesitation in referring any breaches of our intellectual property to our solicitors who shall take action against you with or without notice.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
Our website changes regularly
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our website, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Uploading material to our website
Any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our website.
We have the right to remove or alter any material or posting you make on our website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in the Rules.
Maintain valid contact details email address and phone number) at all times;
- Use their best endeavours at all times to ensure that they conduct their business affairs in a professional manner and avoid behaviour that could bring the Fix IT Co-Operative or its members into disrepute
- Conduct their business affairs on sound, ethical principles and make every endeavour to trade fairly and honestly with employees, clients, suppliers and other third parties
- Strive to achieve their professional goals through continued education, training and striving for excellence through professional improvement;
- Understand that membership of the Fix IT Co-Operative is a privilege and not abiding by this Code of Conduct, Terms, and any other rules or terms that we post on our Website or notify you of is cause for termination or suspension of membership, this is at our sole discretion.
- Ensure that your website is family safe and that the content adheres to this Code of Conduct. No exceptions will be made to this rule under any circumstances.
- Not under any circumstances purport to represent, speak on behalf of or otherwise act as a representative of the Fix IT or seek in any way to bind Fix IT
Use our logos only in accordance with the following conditions:
- Logos may not be used for any purpose(s) other than to signify membership of the Fix IT Co-Operative;
- Logos may not be used in any way to suggest endorsement of your web site
- various sizes and file formats of our Marks are available, both optimised and in hi-resolution, these are the only files that may be used
- Logos may not, in any way, be re-sized, modified, edited, cropped, reversed, enhanced, filtered or otherwise changed without the prior written consent of the Fix IT Co-Operative.
This Code of Conduct is under constant review and will be periodically changed to meet the needs of our members and the industry as a whole. It is important that you refer to this page regularly as we reserve the right to make changes to it as and when we see fit, and you will not necessarily be notified of the changes but you will nonetheless be bound by them.
Members must be aware that membership remains at the discretion of the Fix IT Co-Operative
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Please refer to the code of conduct above. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our website
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website, please contact us.
Terms applying to each voucher transaction
- £25 off the total bill, including vat if applicable, on production of a valid voucher
- £50 minimum customer spend
- New customers only
- One voucher per transaction
- Vouchers expire 3 months after issue
- Members can withdraw from the scheme at any time.
- Vouchers have no cash value.
- Members accepting vouchers can be found at via the search tool at https://www.fixit-uk.co.uk/search-member-database.html
- Members individual decisions regarding acceptance are final.
The Helpdesk is available to Premium Members who have a direct debit in place, and is subject to a £99 non refundable setup fee.
We will use our BEST ENDEAVORS to ensure that:
- Clients will be contacted as soon as possible and within 12 hours of a ticket being raised.
- Staff skill sets are matched as closely as possible to each ticket
- Target fix times: High - 4 Hours, Medium - 24 Hours, Low - 3 Days
- Callbacks will be made in your company name and our staff will act as an extension of your own team.
- ALL staff have signed a non disclosure agreement
The following terms and conditions apply on a per request basis:
- Tickets can be raised via the website at www.fixit-uk.co.uk/helpdesk or via the answering service.
- This service is offered on a BEST ENDEAVORS basis only.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or refuse service at any time.
- ALL tickets raised will be charged at advertised rates which are subject to change at any time and exclude VAT.
- Remote & Telephone Support £1 per minute, minimum £15 per incident
- Onsite Engineers - £30 per half hour, minimum £60 per incident
- Invoices will be raised on or around 20th of each month and payment taken by direct debit on 1st. ALL queries must be raised within 7 days of invoice date.
Complaints should be raised via the contact page. Please quote your ticket number.